Follow our step-by-step guide to download the Google Play Store to your Kindle Fire tablet (no root method) including the $50 Fire tablet and Fire HD tablets. The Amazon Appstore is pretty limited, and popular apps like Instagram, Snapchat, Clash of Clans, and Pokemon GO are not available. But now you can unleash the full power of your Fire tablet with the Google Play Store which allows you to download many apps that are not available in the Amazon Appstore, and allows you to purchase music, videos, and books.
- Amazon Fire tablet running Fire OS 5.0 or higher – to check OS version go to Settings > Device Options > System Updates (OS 5 is available on the Fire HD 6, Fire HD 8, Fire HD 10, and the $50 Fire tablet)
How-to: Install Google Play Store to Amazon Fire Tablet
1. Under Settings > Security > turn on Apps from Unknown Sources
2. Download and install Google Services Framework here:
3. Download and install Google Play Services here:
4. Download and install Google Account Manager here:
5. Now download and install Google Play Store here:
6. After Google Play Store is installed, restart your device.
7. Open Google Play and log into your Google Account (the Play Store may take a couple minutes to load).
You will now have full access to the Google Play Store on your Kindle Fire tablet! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to leave a comment and we will try our best to help you.